ME!

ME!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

I have forgotten to post things for the last like 10 weeks, so I will be catching up in the following posts. This one is for my third week where we talked about social class and culture diversity. I think there was a lot to learn from this week, but I think the lesson that stood out to me most was what we learned from our discussion bored, it asked, are all cultures equal? Naturally I thought they there were all equal, after all everyone is created by God. This in fact is not true. There are plenty of cultures where their traditions go against marriage, family, and God. We learned that we should set aside our cultural differences, and take upon us the culture of God.I that sense, we can all have the same cultures, and the correct values.

No comments:

Post a Comment